Three weeks to Halloween and I can feel the chill and the treat-mania penetrating into my bones. For all those of you who have not yet come up with a costume, Tallenge is putting forth the top 5 internet muses this year for a truly spooktacular Halloween.
5. Nyan Cat costume: Absolutely annoying and quite simple, this 8-bit video of a cat with a pop tart for its body and with a rainbow coming out of its behind, went viral literally overnight. Easy to dress, easy to please.
4. Sophia Grace Brownlee: If you like princess costumes and you like to rap, then Sophia Grace Brownlee is the perfect thing to go as this Halloween. Sophia Grace Brownlee is the little 8-year old that went viral for rapping ‘Super Bass’ by Nicki Minaj.
3. Rebecca Black: There’s something awesome about being able to identify yourself as ‘Black. Rebecca Black” when asked to identify yourself on Halloween (very Morticia Addams). For those of you who don’t know her, she is the most popular ‘new’ star. This 13 year old gave a new meaning to ‘Friday’. Love her, hate her but you cannot ignore her.
2. Game of Thrones costumes: There’s no denying that Game of Thrones came to be the biggest television sensation off late. It has also stamped its presence on the internet. Whether you choose to be Khal Drogo, the wife Khaleesi, the clever li’l ‘Imp’ or evil Queen Cersei, you will cast a spell on all around you. Psst, winter is coming!
1. Oppa Gangnam Style! : The ‘invisible horse dance’ has done it; this song has been the most recent sensation on the internet. Make this Halloween groove for you Gangnam style. After all who has ever been able to say no to a man in a tux? Or even better a woman?
Tallenge has something to offer you, Halloween style. Post a picture of yourself on Twitter wearing your Halloween costume and tag it with our handle @Tallenge. The most popular/creative costume will win Tallenge goodies!
Trick or Treat doesn’t get better than this. Get your spook on and surprise us at the Tallenge Spookathon. It’s not about who you are. You’re what you wear!